Monday 15 April 2013

A Nice Surprise

Platform Gallery, Clitheroe
My glass has just been accepted for the Platform Gallery Craft Open 2013 from 27 April to 6 July.

Platform Gallery is a market place for handmade crafts and hosts exhibitions of contemporary craft. I submitted three pieces based on my Mesh design (see below) and all three have been accepted.


The exhibition launch will be on Saturday 27 April and there will be prize giving for the "Selectors' Prize" and "Ribble Valley Prize" (which I am not eligible for as I don't live in the Ribble Valley). However, there is the "People's Choice" prize where voting continues throughout the exhibition. 

So, if you are in Lancashire please visit the Platform Gallery and take a look. 


2 comments:

Please add your comments - I love to hear from you.