Friday 22 March 2013

First show of the season

Higham Village, Lancashire

I will be taking part in Higham's 40th Annual Arts and Crafts Fair from Good Friday 29 March to Easter Monday 1 April.

Well, my glass will be there even if I will not! The art and crafts will be displayed in the village school and the event is manned by volunteers. 

Higham St John's School
This event is organised by the local church and refreshments are in the village hall. I will be visiting the event over the Easter holiday weekend but I have no idea what to expect because I haven't done it before. I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised. 

Higham Village Hall
Now all I need to do is decide which glass I will be taking..... More information about the event HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments - I love to hear from you.