Wednesday 2 May 2012

See you at the Fair...

Close up of Retro Metro dish

This weekend will be very busy as I will be at Saltaire Makers Fair from Saturday 5th to Monday 7th May as part of the Saltaire Arts Trail
This is my first big event of the year and I have been planning and making glass specifically for this. It will be a good opportunity for me to test out my new designs and my pricing structure.  It has been at least two years since I exhibited at the Makers Fair so it will be interesting to see how it compares to my previous experiences there (I've always done well in the past). 
I have also been given the good news that I've been selected for Art in the Pen  in August. This is really exciting because I have never applied before, although I am an annual visitor.  The event is over two days at the Auction Mart in Skipton and the standard for selection is really high (gulp)!  This event is slightly different from Saltaire Makers Fair because I have to design, bring and install my entire stand which is in an animal pen. Watch this space to see how I get on with that! 



So if you are coming to Saltaire Makers Fair please come along and say hello to me. I will be in the Evans Room at Victoria Hall and I'll be very pleased to see you. 

2 comments:

  1. Lots of luck with the fair, i love Saltaire and i'm heading to York this weekend to stay with friends, so we'll definately try to pop in and say hello : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please come and say hello. I would love to chat to you about your prints. Jo

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments - I love to hear from you.