Wednesday 7 November 2007

Hooray for Auntie's Card Shop



Today I received a lovely set of mini envelopes from http://auntiescardshop.etsy.com . These are perfect for sending out glass tokens or business cards. Auntiescardshop also recommends them for packaging beads, seeds, earrings, buttons and small notions. Each one is hand cut, folded and glued using acid and lignin free paper. They come with a blank white cardstock insert so you can write your own sentiment on them if you wish.
She also sent me two free gift tags and I am so impressed with the quality and also with her attention to detail. It was such a nice thing to receive in the post. It's shops like Auntie's that makes shopping on Etsy so enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. These envelopes are the bomb! i use them for my Etsy shop customers! I can't get enough of them.
    Thanks
    Michelle
    www.flameworks.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments - I love to hear from you.