Thursday 7 June 2012

Apple for the Teacher



I had a great day at The Stalls pop up shop on Saturday, talking to customers, chatting with the other designers and eating cake from La Bottega.  The first piece of glass that I sold was my Glass Apple Dish and, at the end of the day I was approached by a customer who wanted to buy a ......... glass apple dish (oops)!

But nil desperandum - fortunately the customer commissioned the dish to be made and sent to her. It is a present for a teacher who has taught her children and is now retiring. What a lovely idea for a gift - so much better than chocolates or flowers. A gift that will last forever.




If you would like to commission me to make a glass dish or bowl please contact me via the Contacts page


If you live in the Yorkshire region I teach glass fusing to all including technical processes, design, glass colour theory and glass assembly. Find out more by clicking on the Workshops Page



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments - I love to hear from you.