Friday 28 May 2010

Hooray for UK Handmade



I am thrilled to have been asked by UK Handmade Blog editor Kirsten Miller (Quernus Crafts) to write a piece about craft fairs and arts markets from the organiser's point of view. 
I think UK Handmade is a fabulous website because it works hard to promote hand made artisans and crafters.  The on-line magazine is a brilliant read, the blog is very informative and there is also a Forum to share your work with other makers.  I have started a group on the Forum called Craft Fairs and Hand Made Markets so, if you are attending an event and want to share please join the group. 
I also wrote 10 Top Tips for Craft Fair Traders which you will find here. I have tried to take a different angle rather than saying "bring a pen, money, table cloth etc" that I hope will make traders better business people and get those all-important sales. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments - I love to hear from you.