Thursday 18 June 2009

And the Winner is......



Congratulations to Chantal of Here Pretty Kitty who's name was drawn out of a hat to win bag of glass goodies. Incidentally, her suggested name was Tomomi. What did she win?
  • A fused glass magnet
  • A set of glass coasters
  • A pair of dichroc etched glass drop earrings
  • A glass fish pendant
  • A pair of opal glass cufflinks
  • A glass bead bag charm
  • A 25% off voucher from Glassprimitif

Thank you to all who entered - I was thrilled to have so many participants. I'll be in touch with you all.

2 comments:

  1. My congrats to Here Pretty Kitty! :) Although, I am a bit envious! :)
    It is all good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Wow, I really wasn't expecting the prize to be so generous but I am eagerly awaiting the postman. Than you again.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments - I love to hear from you.