Tuesday 24 March 2009

Folksyfinds.com

I have just joined the team at Folksyfinds.com, a blog about Folksy artists and artisans for Folksy fans.




So what's it all about? Well Folksy is a new UK social selling site for artists and designers who make "hand made" to sell their gorgeous crafts. Although it's no longer in it's infancy (more of a teenager now) Folksy is still growing and finding it's niche in the social selling world. Folksy has recently introduced international shipping, allowing it's sellers to ship their goodies abroad and increase sales too.
Where there's Folksy there are also folk and what does every hand made selling site need? A promotional blog, that's what. So Folkyfinds has been devised and launched by photographer Dan Jackson and he kindly invited me onto the editorial team. It's been a bit of a challenge for me (I had to learn to navigate my way through Wordpress and I'm a Blogger kind of gal) but I have posted my first entry this week - Hearts are Trumps.
Please take a look and why not subscribe to the site? You have nothing to lose and you will gain some great information and promos about Folksy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments - I love to hear from you.