Friday 26 December 2008

Price Reductions

It's time to clear out some of my old stock to make way for new glass so I'm having a sale on Etsy and Folksy.



There are great reductions on glass decorations and pendants at Folksy. *Pendants are now half price (reduced from £10 to £5) and glass decorations are £3 for four (reduced from £1.50 each).



Over at Etsy I am having a sale of cufflinks. Reduced from $20 to $15, that's a saving of $5! All cufflinks are made with layers of Bullseye glass and silver plate studs.
Look out for new glass dishes on Etsy and Folksy from January 1, 2009.

* Sale does not apply to all pendants on Folksy, check for SALE item.

1 comment:

  1. I love red too, in Japan the color red symbolizes Happiness!

    To the pursuit of Happiness, maybe that's why Asian brides wear red?

    Suzanne Urban

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments - I love to hear from you.